We’ve all been there, you or your company goes out to measure a job site, photographs the site, double check’s the measurements. However, when inputting the dimensions back at the office you realize you are missing a dimension or something does not add up requiring another trip back out to the job site. There is a service being offered, not nationwide yet, but well worth looking into. A digital measuring service will eliminate expensive measuring errors and CAD design-related costs are significantly reduced.
InnoDraw is a cutting edge Digital measuring service especially suited to the needs of the KBB market in the 21 Century. Customized software and extremely accurate laser measuring devices together with a strong service orientation, provide the ultimate solution for a variety of home improvement projects in the KBB market.
InnoDraw provides a win-win solution for designers, fabricators and their clients.
Compared to using fabricator’s own employees for templating:
- Templating is now a job cost, not included in fixed overhead
- The InnoDraw Measuring Specialist works with fabricators’ personnel to get the best value from the service
- Save up to 40% or more in templating costs
- Fabricator can work with InnoDraw Measuring Specialists in other locales, avoid long distance commutes and employees’ time
Compared to mechanical and “stick” templating:
- Light-weight and highly portable (everything packs into a small shoulder bag)
- Less set-up time and on-site assembly
- Measuring Specialist can complete all details on site thus eliminating additional steps in the shop and send directly to fabrication
- Increased measuring accuracy (about 3/100” at 100’ plus)
InnoDraw combines laser technology and powerful software together with many years of experience in the most innovative measuring system available in this market.
Check out this real time video of a kitchen measure: