Here are two before and after photos from Coastal Living. What I love about this kitchen is how light and airy it now looks.
- Removal of the dropped fluorescent light panels in the ceiling.
- New but vintage inspired, is the clap board detail on the walls.
- Iridescent glass tiles in sea shades for the counter top.
- The pantry door is a vintage looking screen door painted in blue. Very clever and perfect to complete this beach cottage look.
- Hardwood floor adds warmth.
“It was never about having the most up-to-date kitchen or the fanciest appliances,” The homeowner, Jane says. “We wanted it to feel just as it did when it was built.”
For more information on this house go to Revive Your Beach House.
All photos from CoastalLiving.com