Ever wonder what’s new in Kitchen Design? Wouldn’t you like to know where the future of kitchen design is headed? Take a detour to view a video log documentary web series for a glimpse into the future of kitchen design.
Designers interviewed include:
- James Drake – Client list, including Madonna and Mayor Michael Bloomberg, is literal the designer to the “who’s who” of entertainment and politics.
- Michael McDonough – The original trailblazer behind the green movement was recently part of the PBS Green Building “e2” series narrated by Brad Pitt.
- Plus many other experts in design and construction who lend their views on kitchen design.
- And what say you? Do you agree or disagree? What is your opinion?
- A Kitchen Tour sponsored by the National Kitchen and Bath Association is your up close and personal opportunity to see the latest trends and innovations.
- The Central Coast and Valleys chapter will be hosting their third annual Tour of Kitchens on Sunday, October 19th in honor of National Kitchen and Bath month. The self-guided journey takes visitors through 9 recently-remodeled homes in Ventura County that epitomize the state of the art of kitchen design. This fundraising event benefits HomeAid of Los Angeles and Ventura, a charity that builds homes for the temporarily homeless. To buy tickets on line go to www.nkbaccv.org/hometour/tickets.html