I am being asked to speak at a seminar on Trends in Finish Materials for Kitchens and Baths.
Even though I have my own ideas I am more interested in hearing from you.
So, I thought I would pose the question to my blog buddies.
What are you interested in hearing about in finish materials for kitchens and baths?
- Do you want to hear more about back splash ideas and counter tops?
- Are you color challenged and looking for help coordinating floors, cabinets and counters?
- Do you want to hear about hard wood verses tile floors?
- Or, do you want to hear about alternate floor materials?
- Are you troubled with the terms and want to know more about them before you decide? Should you consider Stainless Steel, Vitreous China, Fire Clay, Cast Iron, Porcelain… how does one decide what is the best selection for your family?
- What finish selections are puzzling to you for your kitchen or bath remodel?
- Is cost playing a factor in what materials to choose?
I am interested in hearing what your questions are.