Plus I get to show you a few sneak peaks of their new line of wall ovens to be offered in 190 different colors. These pictures are not even in their web site yet!
So What Colors are the Most Popular with BlueStar Consumers?
I contacted Keith Wolf, BlueStar’s Vice President of Marketing. Here are the facts provided by BlueStar:
– BlueStar offers our Residential Nova Burner (RNB) line of ranges in 190 colors. Currently, there is no charge to order a range in any of the 190 standard colors.
– Of the 190 colors, over 140 different colors have been ordered.
– Custom colors: BlueStar can custom match almost any color – 23,000 different colors are possible. There is a fee associated with color matching.
– More than 40% of BlueStar’s range sales are colored ranges.
– Our most popular colors are our Ruby Red, Steel Blue, and Jet Black.
– Consumers appreciate the ability to express themselves through the color of their kitchens/ranges; we’re also hearing that some consumers find the colored ranges easier to keep clean than stainless steel.
– We are about to introduce a line of wall ovens that will also be offered in 190 colors. Previews shown below.
– To find a color, we recommend that consumers visit a BlueStar dealer to view a RAL color swatch book. As you probably know, the colors on screen don’t always match up with the printed versions.
Preview of new Blue Star 24” single oven
BlueStar Color Options
Visit BlueStar – Color Configurator to preview how one of their ranges looks in various colors, click here.
BlueStar ranges are available in 190 different colors – the most color options of any range in the industry. For a preview of how one of our ranges looks in various colors, click here.
|© 2007 Prizer-Painter Stove Works, Inc. All rights reserved.|
The Prizer-Painter company has been building stoves since the 1800’s. They have always had specialized niche products and stayed under the national consumer radar, until now.
For many years, Prizer built a complete and successful line of commercial style home ranges for the Garland Company, a well known commercial equipment manufacturer. Garland’s corporate entity has since decided to discontinue their home division, so Prizer re-entered the marketplace under their own name and the tag “Blue Star.” The exclusive star shaped burner, which they were allowed to keep by Garland, is a key selling feature due to the Chef preferred flame pattern allowing heat to wrap around cookware better.
Their overall workmanship and construction quality is unsurpassed. Probably the “Best in class” so far as we are concerned. The cooking performance is simply terrific. You wont find dual fuel electric ovens or sealed burners here…yet. Their high BTU burners are the top of the class at 22,000BTU’s. The large ovens will hold a full size sheet pan, have convection circulation and an infrared broiling system. You may need to buy some new, heavy duty cookware to make this power worth while, but if you love to cook and want the tools to help you perfect all the many cooking techniques, the Blue Star is a great choice.